[nagdu] Why I decided not to owner train.

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Tue Sep 23 04:58:22 UTC 2014

Hahaha. Be careful; they know when you're not paying attention. Although
Lexia does not go after kibble on the floor, I would not put it past her to
ignore a steak. I can't really practice food refusal with her, though,
because she knows that she is being set up. Also, she does not go after
things that are not on the floor, so it really is not that big of an issue.
	And, yes, I know about the whole bringing home a bouncy, puppy-ish
dog to other animals. The family pet dog, who was about seven, was quite
disgusted when I brought home Lexia.

Nicole and Lexia