[nagdu] quiet toys

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Sun Sep 28 14:37:18 UTC 2014

Going to the sympamy is work time. Don't confuse the dog by bringing toys.
Work means in harness with your business demeanor. Play time is silly high
pitched voices, silly voices, interacting with toys, kids running around.

You have to establish this separation. I have seen more then one young
handler command the dog in a silly high pitched voice. So the dog gets
excited pulls like mad, or distracts on everything. Then they call the
school, when it is simply the demeanor of the person who is not taking work
seriously and yes not acting like a professional handler.

So establish good work habits. And do not forget about doing all sorts of
obedience

Becky and Jake