[nagdu] quiet toys

danielle danielleburton94 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 12:03:41 UTC 2014

I have a young dog and I am in college so she does get bored with
all the laying around in harness she does.  She is worked to all
my callses but 2 hours of laying there early in the morning with
energy is hard.  I do give her a nylabone to chew on if she
starts to get restless but for the most part she does pretty good
and just sleeps.