[nagdu] Labrador noises

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 17:14:15 UTC 2014

Dallas does it, and he's not even three yet. I wouldn't worry about it. I've heard a lot of dogs do it, and I don't think it's an issue to be really worried about.

Aleeha Dudley and seeing eye dog Dallas
Vice President, Ohio Association of blind students
Blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
"The wind of Heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears." Arabian proverb

Sent from my iPhone