[nagdu] Labrador noises

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 18:45:03 UTC 2014

My dog is a GSD, and highly vocal. When he lies down he makes a long
groaned. He also snores, yons, burps, wines, grunts and of coarse barks.
Some of the noises mean something, while others as far as I can tell are
just him grumbling. My girlfriend has a yellow lab that also makes the grunt
when she flops on her bed after being out all day. to me it just sounds like
she is happy to lie on her soft bed.

HTH

Mark