[nagdu] Labrador noises

Danielle Antoine singingmywayin at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 23:36:12 UTC 2014

Craig, Rahahahahahahehehehahahehehe! Fagin used to do that too. I
don't think it means anything. He did it as a young dog as well. I
think it's a labbie thing because my golden never did any of those
vocalizations. She just barked at noises outside. fagin would also
sigh and groan loudly when he felt like our class lectures should be
concluded especially in math! Tai, I like your dog's name.
Danielle