[nagdu] major relieving issues

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 03:47:39 UTC 2014

Wow Marsha, I don't know what to tell you, except that I feel
your pain.  My first dog pooped in route a lot, even though I
tried to keep her on a schedule.  The worst thing was that she
pooped inside buildings, sometimes.  She never got over that.  I
wish I had a great suggestion for you.  You know, sometimes we
can do the best we can do, and our dogs will do stuff that makes
us cringe.  Take care and if you're like me, carry bags in your
purse, pockets, and wherever else you can.  (Smile).    Debby and
Neena