[nagdu] renaissance festivals

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Tue Sep 30 16:20:51 UTC 2014

thanks!  the new and revised plan looks like Jetta will be going...unless I
change my mind again! LOL

We are going to the Renaissance Festival in Kansas City.  the do allow pets
with loads of paperwork and a fee.  I'm not filling out papers or paying a
fee.  Has anyone been to this particular festival?  Or does anyone have any
insights on access issues at this sort of place?  I mean outside of how you
would normally handle an access issue.

I'm off to look up Kansas laws on the handy dandy NAGDU ap!

Julie