[nagdu] Why I hate relieving on route

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Tue Sep 30 19:17:42 UTC 2014

jenny has a bit of a pattern that she uses when she has to relieve, particularly pooping.  If she has to pee she does a little lopsided walk, so it's quite obvious that she tries to hold it. If I am not paying attention, she will simply take me to a grassy area and wait for me to remove her harness so she can relieve. Once, my husband thought it was silly that she was just so "distracted", but I told him that she had to do her business and, sure enough, she took me to a grassy area and went for a big pee!
Now, pooping... she starts off by slowing down, and the way she walks causes me to touch her to make sure she's focused and not sniffing around. Usually this involves a brief stroke from head to tail, and she's actually started arching her back slightly during this process if she has to poop. After she's made it clear she has to go, she will walk at a near run until we get to a place where she can go.  We actually just did this about half an hour ago... and if I had to poo that bad, I'd run, too!
LOL
Daryl and Jenny