[nagdu] Why I hate relieving on route

Danielle Antoine singingmywayin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 19:11:30 UTC 2014

Ohoorooorrooooooggggg! How I know. Or, the times when they don't go on
schedule and you get caught off guard without a baggy. Very very
embarrassing! that happened to me twice on LSU's campus and I had no
extra paper or anything to clean up with. The next time I resorted to
asking a passerby if she had a bag with her by chance and she didn't.
With my first dog he would walk and dump if I wasn't careful. My
sister happened to be with me that day and suddenly said "oh Fagin is
pooing". I was prepared but I learned that he had a little wiggle in
his step and started picking up on that and having him pull over until
he eventually got the msg and he'd pull over on his own.

I think the guide dog orgs aught to work on a way to carry those full
bags discreetly.

Danielle