[nagdu] question about switching schools

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 02:18:40 UTC 2015

Hello Kerri,

If you don't mind sharing, I'm curious about why you decided to change
schools? IN one of your posts, you mentioned that you went to the Seeing Eye
for your first two dogs and are now going to Pilot.

I am on my second dog from The Seeing Eye and when it's time to retire Gabe,
I will return for my third as I feel the school is familiar with the kind of
dog I need to suit my lifestyle and so forth.

There are also valid reasons for switching schools. I'm asking out of
curiosity, not to judge or criticize anyone for making a particular
decision.

Best

Liz