[nagdu] question about switching schools

Kerri Stovall spedangel84 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 12:12:16 UTC 2015

Hi Liz,
I don't mind sharing it all. The reason I decided to switch schools wasn't really a choice I felt that I had. In other words, my husband is highly allergic to shorthaired double coated dogs, so I retired my dog last year due to his anxiety toward cars, and found out that the Seeing Eye doesn't really train any allergy friendly dogs. Even though poodles have some dander, they don't shit as normal dogs do. And this is one of the very few schools that trains standard poodles or any other allergy friendly dog for that matter. Any other school I looked at either didn't offer training in my area or head an  even longer waiting list. LOL. I have heard both good and bad about Each  school that I researched.
That is pretty much it in a nutshell.
Kerri Stovall

Sent from my iPhone