[nagdu] OT

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 13:17:42 UTC 2015

Hi Shawn,
This is guide dog equipement? If it is, then its okay to post.
No worries.

Marsha drenth
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.