[nagdu] loosing vision and guide dogs relearning

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 13:20:54 UTC 2015

Welcome back Sean, your certainly not the only one dealing with this.
Do you think your experience with going to the training center was valuable?
Just curious,

Marsha drenth
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.