[nagdu] Working third shift

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 16:32:16 UTC 2015

Hi Barb,
A guide dog is either a guide dog or it's not.  There's not a sort of b list dog. Either you have a dog who is mitigating your disability, or you have a pet.
Dogs need and expect consistency. They have bad days, but ie the dog is working or not, there is no half way.  I understand what you mean, but this is a black and white thing.

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
Pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone