[nagdu] Working third shift

Danielle Sykora dsykora29 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 16:35:52 UTC 2015

I agree with what others have said here, and I think the obvious is
being overlooked. A school will not put out a dog if it hasn't passed
all the necessary tests to be a guide. If a dog doesn't qualify as a
guide and is not trained for any other tasks, it is not a service dog
and can not be taken on the bus.

Danielle and Thai