[nagdu] Relieving on Pads

Miranda Morse brownbears at mchsi.com
Fri Apr 3 15:36:40 UTC 2015

Hello Everyone,

I was just wondering what everyone's opinions  are on using the relieving
pads when going on long trips?

First let me say that my guide (Vinca) has never had any accidents but I do
have a rather long trip coming up.

I travel Frequently and generally go through Chicago O'hare and their
customer service assistance is declining, so I am hesitant to rely on them
to assist me to and from my gate should I have to take Vinca outside as I
have almost missed my flight the last couple of times due to their
tardiness.  My trips are longer because I fly from a regional airport to
Chicago and typically have long layovers.

I take all precautions concerning her food and water. I am just wondering in
a pinch would these pads work? Or do they cause more harm than good when it
comes to their relieving habits?

All thoughts are appreciated!

Miranda