[nagdu] muzzle question.

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Fri Apr 3 22:24:41 UTC 2015

Could there be a sharp part inside of the muzzle? I have never heard of one
cutting a dog's mouth so they get infections. So check that first. Secondly,
perhaps if the dog is dragging the muzzle through the dirt or something
similar, it might need to be washed between times the dog uses the muzzle.

Just wanting to help, warm smile.

Becky and Jake