[nagdu] muzzle question.

Mária Orovčíková maria.orovcikova at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 20:41:49 UTC 2015

Hello debby and all,
thank you everyone very much for your suggestion.
I have a plastic basket muzzle. All I need to know is how to teach
11-years-old dog to get used to it without salivating too much and
getting infection.
The muzzle is not small for her.
As for relieving my dog on leash, I am not trained how to do that. I
know it is not that difficult, but I cannot feel properly her movement
and what she is doing.
I know some of you might suggest using gentle lead, but I am hesitant
using it without training how to do it. I've never used it with my dog
and I have heard if you cannot use it properly you can hurt your dog.
My instructor or trainer is quite far away from where i live, it is
about 270 kilometers.
I would use the muzzle just for relieving when she is off-leash.
In my opinion it is better and safer for a dog to have a muzzle for a
while than a dog being poisoned.
I would never let my dog to be hurt or be in the dangerous situation.
With kind regards
Maria and Demi