[nagdu] An airline question

Bryan Gearry bgearry at alaskafrontier.net
Mon Apr 6 23:31:49 UTC 2015

I fly Internationally and Domestic and most always get an isle seat.
Have never had any issue with that. Have had some disgruntled passengers
that don't like sharing a row with a large Golden Retriever, but if they
insist in sitting in the bulkhead, I figure that's there problem. I
always try an accommodate fellow passengers, but there is only so much
you can do with a large dog.

As far as blocking the way, the dog has quicker reflexes than us. They
are usually the first to find the door.....especially in a long flight
(lol)!

--
www.alaskafrontier.net