[nagdu] An airline question

Passle Helminski passle at roadrunner.com
Tue Apr 7 00:04:11 UTC 2015

Hi,

I have had this problem on United, US AIR and Delta.  I carry "Flying Section 382.81 - Seating Accommodations Regs" every time I fly and show the regs to the flight attendants and most of the time they let me sit in the aisle seat if not I call their in flight director.  Now United is have their flight attendants work with my school which is an hour away from their training headquarters.

Passle