[nagdu] An airline question

Sherry Gomes sherriola at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 09:43:32 UTC 2015

I actually often have the opposite problem. They always try to put me in the
aisle seat, and I have to request a window. My right knee is fused, so I
can't sit in a non-bulkhead row, since the bulkhead is the only place my leg
can fit most of the time. But an aisle seat means people have to step over
my leg and the dog. Hmmm. But as others have said, there's no restriction
like that, except that the dog can't block the aisle. My friend has a huge
lab/golden cross who is probably around ninety pounds or more, and he fits
under the seat in a normal row with no trouble.

Sherry