[nagdu] An airline question

GARY STEEVES rainshadowmusic at shaw.ca
Tue Apr 7 17:12:59 UTC 2015

Hi:

I understand where people are coming from with regards to bulkhead seating.  I have done both and still don't have a real preference. My problem with the seats, which we are usually put in anyways, is that on these new planes there often seems to be things on the floor that prevent the dog from having the full space under the seat. I have a very tall standard poodle, who is not that heavy, but is all legs and tails. He does his best to get small but even when we have the seat beside us, depending on the seat floors in front of us, it can be crowded.

On most of the planes I fly on "bulkhead" refers to the first row of seats behind business class and just means there is a bit more room under those seats and between my knees and those seats.

Personally, I think, like Daryl has, you should try both and do what works best for you and your dog.

Gary
----- Original Message ----- From: Daryl Marie via nagdu <nagdu at nfbnet.org> To: Buddy Brannan <buddy at brannan.name> Cc: NAGDU