[nagdu] Carrying treats

Danielle Burton danielleburton94 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 14:41:25 UTC 2015

Tracy,
I use a small purse actually. It holds all my stuff in it and has a small compartment in the front with a zipper I can put Willa's treats in. So it's practical in it holds both mine and her things in it. As I carry it across my body it is dangling from my right side so I can get a treat with my right hand if needed. I hope that makes sense.
Danielle and Willa
Email: danielleburton94 at gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone