[nagdu] Carrying treats

Sherry Gomes sherriola at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 14:45:38 UTC 2015

Oh, I got a thing called a baggallini. I got it from amazon. There are
several styles. The size I got is quite small, but has several compartments.
It can be an over the shoulder purse type bag or something more like a fanny
pack. I can put my keys, credit cards/ID, iPhone and a lipstick in the bag.
The front section is a small compartment with a snap closure in the middle,
but open on either side of that snap. that's where I put Petunia's treats. I
can just slip my fingers in and grab a treat. It's smaller than the pouch
GDB gave me, plus it holds the things I carry with me when I go places. And
I don't have to put kibble in my pockets. I'll see if people on another list
I'm on can remember the exact model and get you a link. The bags are made of
material sort of like a backpack, a canvas I guess, but they come in a lot
of colors and are quite stylish.

sherry