[nagdu] Mystery snacks?

Lisa dreamymarmot93 at yahoo.de
Thu Apr 9 15:34:10 UTC 2015

Daryl,
My first thought was, maybe one of your colleagues wanted to surprise her
and maybe put it on her bed while you both weren't there. But then you would
have heard and noticed that she was eating something, right? But you would
have heard also, if she was off to another colleague's garbage can, so maybe
a present from a friendly human being?

Once or twice, Taylor managed to take something with him to our house and I
only noticed it when we were already inside. E.g. because it was loud and
stormy in front of our house so I didn't hear him grab it. Could Jenny just
have picked it up and brought it in?

Lisa