[nagdu] Mystery snacks?

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Thu Apr 9 15:26:40 UTC 2015

hey guys!
I noticed today at work that on Jenny's bed was a baggie that looked like it had once contained dog treats or crackers.  There were TONS of crumbs on her bed, so I flipped it over.  I have NO idea how she got this baggie, but it doesn't appear that she quite enjoyed its contents.  She did not get it from my garbage can, but unless she ran over to another coworker's garbage can and ran back with it (unlikely), I am at a bit of a loss.
Does anyone have any thoughts about how I can deal with this?

Daryl