[nagdu] what do u use as treats?

Lisa dreamymarmot93 at yahoo.de
Thu Apr 9 15:55:00 UTC 2015

Hello Pam,

Usually, I give Taylor bits of his normal food as treats when we're out.
When we're at home and practice something, I give him pieces of fennel,
carrot or apple. And when we're practicing something really difficult, he
very rarely gets a piece of sausage. Also, I currently have a pack of new
treats which are pieces of ostrich. They're also for special occasions only.
He loves them (of course). But fortunately, he also loves the fruits and
vegetables I give to him.
 So most of the time, I take his normal food as treats.

Lisa