[nagdu] Carrying treats

Kolby Garrison kolby12091988 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 17:20:08 UTC 2015

Hello, Tracy and All,
I found a treat pouch that has a magnetic closure enabling you to access the
pouch with one hand. I purchased the pouch from Woof Hoof.

www.woofhoof.com

The magnetic closure works very well for being able to expeditiously remove
a treat with one hand, and the pouch has the added benefit of closing
automatically by itself.
The pouch has a clip on it that you can clip to your belt if you desire, but
I personally keep the pouch clipped to my purse. Having the pouch clipped to
my purse eliminates the issue of constantly having to put treats in my
pockets, and works very well for being able to give the reward randomly for
reinforcement since my right hand moves behind me to remove the reward from
the pouch and then my hand moves across my body in front of me to prevent my
dog from attempting to turn to get the treat.
Kolby