[nagdu] Carrying treats

Jenine Stanley jeninems at wowway.com
Thu Apr 9 17:53:21 UTC 2015

I still use the treat pouch given us on class at GDF this last time. It’s a tad large and has a drawstring closure which isn’t bad save for wet weather. It also has a clip and/or nylon web belt. I use the belt more often than not.

For treats I use a combination of kibble, Zukes peanut butter training treats and Baa-Baa cues, which are bits of smoked lamb lung, a.k.a. doggie crack. This stuff is great as it’s dry, can be crumbled into tiny pieces and doesn’t smell horrible. The peanut butter training treats are also very small and both flavor the kibble.

I’ll have to try the pouch Kolbie mentioned though with the magnetic closure.
Jenine Stanley
jeninems at wowway.com

http://www.twitter.com/jeninems