[nagdu] FW: [Nfbc-info] CAGDU Meeting April 12, 2015 at 6:30 PM

Howard J. Levine WB2HWW at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 12 22:43:08 UTC 2015

Is There a meeting?

-----Original Message-----
From: nagdu [mailto:nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Tina Thomas via
nagdu
Sent: Sunday, April 12, 2015 10:49 AM
To: cagdu at nfbcal.org
List, the National Association of Guide Dog Users'
Subject: [nagdu] FW: [Nfbc-info] CAGDU Meeting April 12, 2015 at 6:30 PM

Thank you Roger for sending out the notice of our cagdu meeting. This will
be a very informative and important meeting for all guide dog users as well
as persons who are interested in getting a guide dog as well as people who
support guide dog users. We will be discussing the California State Board of
guide dogs for the Blind and their recent Letter to all out-of -state guide
dog schools and how it affects consumer's.  I am encouraging everyone to
attend this meeting.
Thank You.
Tina Thomas
Cagdu President