[nagdu] Length of harness handle?

Elise Berkley bravaegf at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 13 12:24:26 UTC 2015

Hey.  I never thought about the length of Becky's harness handle controlling
how we walk together.  When I harness her up this morning, I am going to see
where the hand part of her harness falls and let you know.  Becky also has a
very strong pull when she wants to and I might try this, also.  thanks for
the idea.  I'll let you know.
Elise and Becky (tired - got back from vacation yesterday)