[nagdu] Length of harness handle?

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Mon Apr 13 15:13:27 UTC 2015

Wow, at Seeing Eye, I had several harnesses to try out. I have lower back
problems so the longer handles made Jake pull not so strong. His body length
is kind of short compared to my last dog, so the offset works well for us.
But it was so neat trying out those harnesses to see what worked best for us
so we could be the most comfortable working together.

Seeing Eye has many harness designs for hand injured, and people like me
with significant back issues.

But if I had an opportunity, I would like to try a straight shorter handle.
But I do like being almost a step behind my beautiful boy. So I don't know
exactly what I need, so we will keep moving forward, smile.

Becky and his royal fluffiness, dats me! Toothy grin.  Love Jake.