[nagdu] Oober?

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 14:13:49 UTC 2015

Hi guide dog users,
I have now downloaded and registered for Oober. I understand the mixed reactions from those who have used it and who have have had issues with it. I can't comment on that at this point, but would like to give it try, before making any assumptions.
For those who use the Iphone app, how do you use the app? I am a bit confused, there are buttons at the top, that say like black car and suv. How do I get a regular car? How do I get an estimate? How do I set my destination? And general use of how to work the app would be appreciated!
I need to get to a presentation I am making about an hour north of my home, no public transportation options, so I trying to see if this will be an option.
To relate this back to my pup, I will not be taking her to this presentation. So I am hoping that there will be issues.
If you can help, please email me privately.
Thank you!

Marsha drenth
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.