[nagdu] Oober?

Anne Currie a_currie at bellsouth.net
Tue Apr 14 01:32:34 UTC 2015

Hi Marsha!

I've used Uber a couple of times now and have only had positive experiences.

When you first open the app, there should be 3 buttons at the bottom. The first one from the left, should be UberX. That is the regular car (& cheapest). So you should click on that one. Then there should be a button in the middle of the screen that says, "set your current location), if it is correct tap it, if not, at the top of the screen is a place to enter your current location.

Then you'll do the same thing for your destination.

When a driver is enroute, you will get his/her name, the type & color of the car & the license plate.

Good luck! Let me know if I can be of assistance!

HTH,
Anne Currie

Sent from my iPhone