[nagdu] One Year With Eva

S L Johnson SLJohnson25 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 15 00:13:31 UTC 2015

Hello:

It was one year ago today, since I was at Pilot Dogs and Mike introduced me
to Eva, the little golden princess.  Our time on class went very well and
ten days later I was ready to return home.  Although she was very young, Eva
has been the easiest adjustment and first year I have ever had in 40 years
of using guide dogs.  When I got her, I thought she was about 3 years old
because she was so calm, well behaved and her work was so great.  I was sure
amazed when at the end of class I found out she was only 14 months old.  She
is wonderful.  Thanks Pilot for finding me the perfect match.

Sandra and Eva