[nagdu] vaccinations

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Wed Apr 15 18:04:14 UTC 2015

Danielle,

	Thank you for your question about vaccinations. My vet recommends a
three-year rabies vaccination. The only challenge might be if you are
traveling to a place that requires a tider test for rabies antibodies, such
as Hawaii or the UK. In such cases, you may need an additional vaccination.

	The question of whether or not the FHA allows a housing
accommodation to require vaccination records as a condition of tenancy has
come up a few times on this list and on the hotline. I will be attending a
workshop for realtors and property managers concerning service animals and
the FHA on Friday and intend to ask this specific question, as I have not
had success getting an authoritative answer. I will let everyone know what I
find out and post the citation to this list.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala