[nagdu] vaccinations

Elise Berkley bravaegf at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 15 21:21:55 UTC 2015

Hi, Danielle.  I just got Becky about a month and a half ago.  So, all of
her vaccinations are up to date.  But, when I was on the bus this morning,
my friend said that there is some type of virus going around.  I think she
said it has started on the East Coast.  It gives dogs flu-like symptoms
(cough, no energy) and that there is some type of vaccine for this.  Has
anyone heard about this?

Elise and Becky