[nagdu] vaccinations

Leye-Shprintse Öberg leyeshprintse at ymail.com
Thu Apr 16 10:29:13 UTC 2015

BS'D

Danielle,

I vaccinate Hera every second year for the common diseases and every year for rabies; her rabies vaccine also works for three years, but I live in a rabies-free country and travel to France which is a rabies country; therefore, my veterinarian recommends me to vaccinate every year; the vaccine isn't stable enough.

I also have a flea etc. collar which she wears 24/7 from the spring to the autumn. I also make the worm treatment twice yearly.

For me, it's not too much. I want her to be protected. I'm from a family who've allergies and we always vaccinated even if we needed to do it at the hospital. Maybe it's a dog outside there who can be vaccinated which will be helped by your vaccination of your dog. It's my thought anyway.

Kind regards,
Leye-Shprintse and Hera <3