[nagdu] unfamiliar areas

Andrew J. LaPointe alapointe89 at comcast.net
Sun Apr 19 16:27:16 UTC 2015

    Hi, I have my dog do a forward follow.  This will help the dog follow a
sighted person in front of you .....just make sure that the person either
talks with you and or, have the sighted person gingle a set of keys to let
you know you are still following the same person.  Your dog will get good at
this if you practice this a lot.
Also, you could have the sighted person walk to your right a bit slightly
toward your back, then you can hold a conversation.  This is also good
practice for you and the dog as a team.
I hope this gives you some good help.  Andy and Shubert