[nagdu] unfamiliar areas

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Sun Apr 19 16:27:48 UTC 2015

I either follow the sighted person or I heal my dog and go sighted
guide.  It depends on different things.  If I know the person I
usually drop the harness handle, heal my dog and go sighted guide.  If
I am in a place like a restaurant or office, I give the follow command
and ask the person to keep talking.  That way I know where they are.

On 4/19/15, Pam via nagdu <nagdu at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> hi everyone. i'm just wondering what u all do if u r working your dog in an
> area that is not familiar to u but u also have a sighted person with u too.
> do u just follow the sighted person with your dog? it's not something i've
> really done yet so just curious what others do. thanks ☺️
>
> Sent from my iPhone

Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053