[nagdu] unfamiliar areas

Danielle Burton danielleburton94 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 18:37:22 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,
This conversation leads to a question I have. GEB doesn't teach the follow command. So, my dog doesn't know to follow. She will sort of but not really. How would you go about teaching this? Also, they do not recommend you do this because the dog could risk not paying as much attention. Is this true for those of you handlers who have worked multiple dogs?
Thanks,
Danille and Willa who hasn't figured out how to follow yet

Sent from my iPhone