[nagdu] unfamiliar areas

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 19:15:42 UTC 2015

Hi Pam,
I also call ahead to ask and will stop along my way to ask further directions if I'm not sure.  I also have friends who will explain to me about the location either using their experience or using Google Earth.
Before I go, I like to get as much information as I can, if at all possible.  I also use Google Maps on my iPhone to look things up.
If I'm with another person I will have my dog follow behind them.
Good luck!

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
Pawpower4me at gmail.com