[nagdu] unfamiliar areas

Elise Berkley bravaegf at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 19 18:20:04 UTC 2015

Hello, Pam.  If I know I am going to a particular place that is unfamiliar,
I will call them ahead and ask for some good landmarks.  If I am with a
sighted person that I know, I will heel Becky and go sighted guide.  If I do
not know the person, I will ask them "Do you mind if we follow you for a
bit?"  Then,  give the follow command.  Also, this may be cheating a little
bit, but I also use my Trekker Breeze with Becky so I will have an idea
where I am at.  Hope this helps you with some good ideas.
Elise and Becky