[nagdu] forming a chapter in Washington

melissa R green graduate56 at juno.com
Tue Apr 21 14:06:34 UTC 2015

Elizabeth.
I know of some people who are interested in becoming involved in texas.

Best regards,
Melissa R Green and Pj
if I've learned anything about friendship, it's to hang in, stay connected,
fight for them, and let them fight for you.  Don't walk away, don't be
distracted, don't be too busy or tired, don't take them for granted.
Friends are part of the glue that holds life and faith together.