[nagdu] forming a chapter in Washington

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 02:05:50 UTC 2015

Thanks, Liz.  This is a little new to me, so I'm hoping that
Michael Hingson will be able to be on the call.  He said he might
be able to.  That would be good.  Boy, I sure miss having a dog.
When I got home from work tonight I really needed to move.
Sitting at my desk all day at work makes me need to move.  So I
went around our block, as dinner was cooking already and I needed
to get home.  I was enjoying my walk until I found the sidewalk
completely covered by a huge pickup.  I was forced to walk into
the busy street.  Then, to make matters worse, my cane could not
give me any indication of a mirror.  It smacked me in the face.
Grrrr! Sorry, just had to vent.  (Grin).    Debby