[nagdu] retiring my girl

Abigail Bolling violingirl30794 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 14:12:20 UTC 2015

Thanks Deanna. I appreciate the support.
Not to leave anyone, I appreciate all the support I can get...
of course... when does this happen? the week before finals! go figure!
but puppy comes first, and all of my professors are being really good about it. I've emailed them and told them if I run out of class it's either because of emotion or phone call from the trainer.
surprisingly they are also being supportive.

Abigail Bolling

Wright State University-2019: Social Work

"Keep a smile on your face and a song in your heart, and just let the music play." (Julie Anderson Diamond)