[nagdu] Our first meeting

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Wed Apr 22 11:40:13 UTC 2015

Debbie,

	Thanks for keeping us in the loop on this! Seven is an excellent
start and I know you will grow exponentially over the next few months. I
couldn't make the meeting myself, as I chair our affiliate's Legislative
Committee and our meeting was scheduled at the same time as yours. I hope to
make the next meeting. Do you have a copy of the model Constitution?

Marion