[nagdu] Back to Martingale!

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Sat Apr 25 21:12:58 UTC 2015

Hey, guys,

last July, I switched Jenny from the martingale collar to a nylon buckle collar.  Leash corrections weren't doing anything, and just making me frustrated, and giving us no end of problems.

I have NO idea how it happened, but I decided to put her Martingale collar back on her last night.  She wouldn't stop wagging her tail for fifteen minutes!  Our walk today was pretty darn good, too!  I think the martingale fits her better, and while I don't think leash corrections are going to be a regular thing with us, it DOES give me another tool in my toolkit.

Daryl