[nagdu] Neechee is sick!

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 23:59:09 UTC 2015

Hi every one, Mardi here. My guide Neechee is sick. Last Wednesday she was
vomiting. I did not think much of it because with all the dogs here some
times this happens and the next day they are fine. I did give her an
antacid pill that my vet recommends for this.That night she began having
bloody diarrhea at 2:00am in the morning. I called the vet first thing in
the morning and got her in to see him. He did blood work and everything
came back negative. He thought she might have eaten something from out side
that made her sick. Neechee is a very picky eater when it comes to food
that I don't give her. She does not accept treats from any one but me and
never when we are out working. I have a neighbor on my right that hates my
dogs and I have had trouble with him in the past,and I suspect that he may
have put something out over my fence,but I can't prove it.She has just
today, Saturday,started to eat a little food. She has been on 3
medications.She seems a little better but I am still worried about her. I
hate to see my beautiful Neechee sick.She and I are very close. She is
lying on a blanket next to me now. She is staying close to me in the house
and when I let her out,I go out with her. I am praying that she is better
soon.I did catch her chewing on one of those sterilized white bones that my
dogs have, this morning,so she must be feeling some what better. She is not
playing with the other dogs yet, but I am glad that she ate a little food
today.I will keep you all updated on her condition.   Mardi and
Shaman,retired and Neechee.
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/